[OM] FS - Inexpensive OM macro

Subject: [OM] FS - Inexpensive OM macro
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:59:27 EST
I have four 49mm lens reversal adapters for your OM camera.   These are new
in slightly shelf worn packaging.  Well, actually two of the  packages show no
shelf wear and two are slightly discolored, but what the heck,  you aren't buy
this bit of gear for your OM because the packaging is  pretty.  With this
adapter you reverse your normal lens and get some really  nice macro shots.
Takes up almost no room in your kit and no kit should be  without one.  These
will
be shipped to you in the USA or Canada for $10  each, which includes a bubble
envelope and postage.  Overseas, depending on  where it is going, will
probably be a dollar or two more.

If this nifty little reverse adapter doesn't satisfy your addiction for
stuff for your OM, I can throw in some slightly used original OM body caps for
an
addition $3.50 each with no additional charge for postage.

Please contact me off list if interested in these little morsels or if you
have a taste for other stuff OM.  Bill Barber