[OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders
From: Gene Wilburn <cdnphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:42:58 -0500
Back to that Radio Shack digital voice recorder I mentioned early in
the thread that cost around $50 Cdn. It takes a couple of AAA
batteries -- forgot to include that info.

In my camera bag I also carry a Palm IIIc and a Palm Portable Keyboard
(folds out into a full-size keyboard). When I hit a coffee stop after
my shooting, I pull out the Palm and Keyboard and transcribe my audio
notes into the Palm, and the data in turn gets sync'd to my PC when I
get home. Only takes a couple of miutes to transcribe my audio notes.
I also use the Palm to keep a photography journal, in which I bore
myself to tears with stuff about what I've been shooting and thinking
about, photographically. Actually that's a lie, I'm not bored, but
whoever inherits this stuff -- I'll bet it's the first thing they
throw out! LOL

Gene