[OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:32:31 -0800
Cheer up the price in the US any way is now only about $200 just bought one
for my wife who uses it to play games and read E-books.  It was bought
because I finally caught on to her wanting one when she told me for the
50th time " did you know I want one of these?"   as I had just bought a new
printer and monitor I thought it might be a good Idea.  Her comment "how
did you Know!"  Ah the joys of communication in a married couple.  John
Gettis