[OM] UV filters, anyone? (FS)

Subject: [OM] UV filters, anyone? (FS)
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:16:00 -0500
I have a batch of UV filters in truly LN condition. I got a bunch when I was
rekindling my OM fires and accumulating lenses. Within a couple of months I
had a policy change about UV/sky filters and took 'em all off. So, I have 2
B+W UV-Haze 010 multicoated filters and 3 Tiffen TMC UV multicoated filters.
The B+W come with their original foam lined little plastic boxes. One of the
Tiffens is still in the box, never used. New the B+Ws are $26.50 and the
Tiffens are $16.50 (at B&H, anyway. Smoke damage extra.) If anyone's
interested I'll send you a B+W for $13, a Tiffen for $8, shipped. They're
all 49mm. I also have a Hoya MC UV filter in 55mm for $8. Was on a lens for
a month or so but never left the house. If you're a UV person and you want
the whole lot make an offer.

Matthew Born