[OM] website

Subject: [OM] website
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:23:29 -0000
>Nice Adam.  I am particularly enamoured of the Patagonian shots.  Cerro
>Torre at Dawn is a poster on sale and making a mint.  it is utterly
>gorgeous!

>Chris

Thanks Chris! One of my favourites too. After 4 days climbing it was really
hard to drag myself out of the sleeping bag that morning... but well worth it!
In the next ten days I was there we didn't get another clear dawn. I'm working
on getting a printshop up on the site  - I think there's a few there that might
sell...
Ta for looking,
Adam

-- Type: text/plain