[OM] Re: website

Subject: [OM] Re: website
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:41:01 -0400
The images of the Peak District are stunning. I am very familiar with each
and every one of them having spent my teen age years hiking the length and
breadth of the area west and south west of Sheffield [city of my birth and
schooling]. I doubt there are any better images of the Peak District
anywhere.

John Hudson
Nova Scotia