[OM] Re: [Photo] fun with the Olympus D560

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] fun with the Olympus D560
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:59:23 -0800
Richard Lovison wrote:

>Thanks Moose, your critique and advice were most helpful.

Oh goodie!

>I liked what you did with the highlight detail in the snow.  Did you use the
>curves tool to achieve the result?

I think one could use curves, but the curve tool makes such big changes
for very small movements up at the end. The Shadow/Highlight tools in PS
CS are more nuanced and easier for me to use for this. And they do
something a bit different than curves, but I don't know how to describe it.

Moose