[OM] Re: A global shipping good news story

Subject: [OM] Re: A global shipping good news story
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:34:03 -0500
Hey,  nice encapsulation of the story.  I use Global Express Mail from the
Post Office and have found it to be quite reliable.  Light, thin packages go
in a  Global Priority envelope (which usually runs a max of $10)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977