[OM] OT: Digital recorders

Subject: [OM] OT: Digital recorders
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:13:26 -0800
I am looking to buy a digital voice recorder, primarily for notes while
taking pictures, as well as for general note-taking to compensate for my
increasingly frequent "senior moments".

I will stay loyal and buy an Olympus, of course!  Other than that, I
know nothing so will have to educate myself.  Anyone have experience
with these and want to offer suggestions/experiences?  I'm not so
concerned about capacity as I will probably download to a computer
regularly.  And I want to stick to a modest budget while insuring
reliability.

Earl