[OM] FS Tamron 60-300mm SP

Subject: [OM] FS Tamron 60-300mm SP
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:01:18 -0000
That is a very attractive price.  So if anyone else is looking for that
lens, I will match it!

Excellent optical and mechanical condition, cosmetics too, with original
front and rear caps and hood, in a non-original soft pouch.  I won't repeat
what is in the list archives about this lens, you have heard it all before -
suffice to say that I have replaced the tele functions with a Tamron
80-200/2.8, and the macro functions with a 135/4.5.

CDN129 / USD100 / GBP55 / Euro80

Paypal is fine.

--
Piers