[OM] Re: Digital dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital dilemma
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:52:31 -0800
So why can't a true window, comparable to the window of a Leica or other
high quality rangefinder, be made?  Yes, I know there is zoom/field of
view to deal with, but it seems like it should be doable.  Maybe another
reason I would like a digital rangefinder with interchangeable lenses
and framing marks for various primes.

Earl