[OM] Re: A problem with digital

Subject: [OM] Re: A problem with digital
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:08:12 -0800
It does take practice to focus on a ground glass, but a lot of people
like it and exchange the standard OM screen with a matte one. The new
Nikon D2X has interchangeable screens, but they are more related to
framing and grid preferences than providing focusing aids. I think you
might be out of luck waiting for an AF camera with a manual focusing
aid or an inexpensive full frame digital that has a large, bright
finder. The price for the Canon 1Ds Mk II and Kodak Pro have not
slipped a bit.

A Hasselblad, though,  is very classy indeed.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA