[OM] Re: eos350d

Subject: [OM] Re: eos350d
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:26:59 -0800
Well, this is the whole point, is it not?  Now we cannot upgrade just
the sensitive part of making a photo, we have to buy a whole f*#!ing
camera just to get an upgrade in image "quality", er, characteristics.
My OMs could take advantage of any advance in 35mm film technology.  New
E6 from the Great Yellow Father?  Whoo hoo!  Give me a brick and I'm out
snappin!  Wassat you say?   Agfa has a new CT that give me true
neutrality and the blues are REAL blues, not Ekta-WOW! blues?  Yeah baby!

In all cases, maybe a few bucks, maybe even $50-100 to do some real
evaluation.  Delta?  Even less money!

Now, it's another few THOUSAND bucks to shell out to really find
"upgrade".  The paradigm shift may "give" all that workflow improvement,
and there will be those who argue cogently for the cost-benefit ratio of
digital, but I still just don't buy it.  A pox on the digital house.

Earl