[OM] OT - H*tmail

Subject: [OM] OT - H*tmail
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:25:38 -0800
I use a H*tmail account for this group. It used to be very convenient with
new mail automatically flowing into the junk-mail folder. It I didn't get it
deleted it would empty. Posts that I wanted to save I could drag to a
different folder.

Recently I'm constantly challenged to enter hard to read letters to prove
that I'm not a machine. I've found that if I leave a web browser open,
signed into H*tmail, I get fewer challenges even though I don't use the
browser for reading nor for posting mail. I finally marked the list address
as a newsgroup hoping that will convince the H*tmail machines my account
isn't used strictly for spam. Does anyone have any tips/experience?

TIA,
-jeff