[OM] AP quote -- might warm some hearts

Subject: [OM] AP quote -- might warm some hearts
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:02:38 -0000
Amateur Photographer, 19.02.05, article on OM series, page 25

"There is a very strong following internationally for the Olympus OM system,
and it has held its value on the second-hand market better than most of its
contemporaries. An excellent barometer of popularity for any range of equipment
nowadays is the degree of competition it attracts on the eBay internet auction
site. My experience is that almost anything OM pulls a substantial number of
bids, and anything moderately scarce from the OM system generates a frenzy of
bidding. Prices, therefore, are not usually low."

My comment: the article doesn't even mention the 3Ti anywhere, yet with this
last comment (above) I simply can't help but to think of that 3Ti recently
bought by "zuiko7" for £1600.

I have scanned the full article and put it on FTP. Please e-mail me for links
to the pages (5 @ ca. 1.5Mb). For legal reasons I will not publish the links
here, and I will remove the files in 2 days' time.

Simon