[OM] Re: Camera Hacking disposables

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Hacking disposables
From: "Alan Barrow" <pinzgauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:41:31 -0500
Rob writes:

> This weekend I bought an Olympus Trip 35 and case for £3 from a junk shop.

This was my first camera in the early 70's. Took lot's of photo's with it,
including close-up/macro, color & BW infrared, etc. Lost most over the
years, but still have some color infrared closeup slides done with it.

Amazing what you could do with the special order 43.5mm "series" adapter!
:-). Had to use a tape measure to focus due to zone focusing, etc.

> How the camera works is marvelously simple and there are no bits which
break
> off during assembly.

Indeed. I sold mine to a friend. Replaced it with an XA, which travelled the
world, before getting stolen in the late 90's from airline luggage. I later
got my Trip 35 back in very rough condition. But I still have it.

Have fun!

Alan