[OM] Re: EVOLT

Subject: [OM] Re: EVOLT
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:27:25 -0600
"ESP" is used both in relation to metering and focusing options.  I sense
that it is mainly a recycled tag rather than transferred engineering from
OM days.

The selection of ESP or CW metering with the C-8080 at least is mainly a
point of preference if one uses the live histogram judiciously.  I tend to
use ESP and the AE lock with apparent success and just move the camera
around a bit to get the pixels spread the way I want them.  It makes you
very lazy.

Joel W.