[OM] Re: OT - 2CV's

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - 2CV's
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:24:57 +1100
Once saw one run into the back of a Land Rover - gave a new meaning to
'crumple zone' but the driver was unhurt. So was the Land Rover (not a
SUV - nothing sporty about it).
I miss them - I can remember the corrugated panel versions. They
require so much modification to comply with Australian design rules for
imports that only the seriously deranged can afford to put them on the
road here.
AndrewF