[OM] Re: Why do digital cameras have a shutter?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why do digital cameras have a shutter?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:31:26 -0800
My parents were sucked into stereo photography by a family friend. He
had the deluxe Stereo Realist and we ended up with the Wirgin Edixa
stereo camera which I used some. I never warmed up to the format
though. I remember my mother as she divided up the family albums
cutting the stereo slides in half and sending them to different
children.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA