[OM] Re: How much is too much?

Subject: [OM] Re: How much is too much?
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:21:58 -0500 (EST)

You did good, welcome to the dark side...:)
And if your conciousness bothers you, pour it some beer and wait a little until
it starts oinking like a pig in a mud puddle.  I recommend Geary's or any of
the beers from Wachusett brewery.
Boris
P.S.  There is evidence that such heresy as removing ugly telephone posts,
street signs, faces etc. from pictures existed as early as 1910.
Unfortunately, no one bothered to record the shaman's/witches rituals and
accessories, so we could figure out how the magic worked...

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com