[OM] Re: Weddings with E10 or e20

Subject: [OM] Re: Weddings with E10 or e20
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:10:42 +0100
A year ago my daughter's wedding photographer used both an E-10 and an E-20.
One with a potato-masher Metz and one for daylight (but I can't remember which
for what.
We didn't enlarge anything more than A4 but they were both fine for that (from
jpegs about 1MB).
For what it's worth, there are web-sized images here:
http://users.pandora.be/cunninghams/photogallery/RachelsWedding/
<warning> - and me in a top-hat
br
jez