[OM] Re: e*ay Beseler lens - Monster?

Subject: [OM] Re: e*ay Beseler lens - Monster?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:45:51 +1300
Andrew wrote

> Thanks for that - just got notification that I'm due for my
> colonoscopy. They use a Pentax rig - or I would have posted a very
> unusual self-portrait.
> AndrewF
> (Curmudgeonness has a cause).

Have a good trip.  I had one of those about 6? years ago, and the only part I
didn't like at all was the dieting and bowel cleansing during the 48 hours
prior. I don't like going without food.

I was able to watch the whole caving trip on a very large TV-type screen, and
I was amazed by the colourful pinks and blues, and the little puddles of
sparkling clean water on the floor of the cave. Of course they'd be sparkling
clean after what I had been eating or not as the case may be.

The other thing was how rapidly my energy level and bodily warmth returned
after a cup of tea and two small slices of toast.  I could feel the food
solutes
flooding through my body almost instantaneously.

Hope all they find is good stuff.

Brian.