[OM] Re: e*ay Beseler lens - Monster?

Subject: [OM] Re: e*ay Beseler lens - Monster?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:54:09 -0000
<snip>
I had one down my oesophagus last year; I hope that the other end is
less ... uncomfortable...  Strangely, I was unaware of the make of the
machine; it might have been the distraction of the nurse holding me
tightly to her starched uniform front (where I cannot say) and
whispering in my ear ;-)

Chris
</snip>

My Father had one from each end a few years back.  Colonoscopy first,
then down the oesophagus.  He didn't ask whether it was Olympus.  His
only comment to the nurse was "I hope you've cleaned that thing" just
before she shoved it down his throat !!

Jon