[OM] Weddings with E10 or e20

Subject: [OM] Weddings with E10 or e20
From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:20:51 -0700
Good day;

It has been a very long time since I was active on this list although
I have kept up my subscription and do manage to read some of the
digests some of the time. I am in the postition of possibly needing to
back up our main photographer on weddings this summer. I generally do
not find our normal portrait/wedding camera, a Fuji S2, comfortable to
use. I do have an E-10 and can easily acquire an E-20.

  Has anyone on the list done weddings with either of these digital
cameras?

Have the results been satisfactory?

What problems have you encountered doing weddings with either of
these?

I am very "old school" and do not have any more than 1st grade
photoshop skills, so someone else with work with the files to produce
the albums. If it were up to me, I would shoot Tri-x in an OM1,2, or
4t but the demands of most of our clients (and my partner) put that
out-of-bounds.

TIA

Mike Stoesz
Laramie, Wy.