[OM] Re: [OT] Suggestions for SW France and NE Spain?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Suggestions for SW France and NE Spain?
From: "Michael R. Collins" <michael789@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 07:05:19 -0500
>"Purchase/resale thing"? Qu'est-ce que c'est M'sieu?
>
>Chris

Well, perhaps I should have said "tax-free
leasing", as that's how the programs are now
billed - Renault Eurodrive and Peugeot Open
Europe. They're for non-EU residents only, for 17
days to 6 months. Pick up a factory-fresh car at
one of the locations in France (or, for a higher
fee, other countries), return it to same or other
location.

Haven't heard of any particular horror stories
with this sort of thing. One of my brothers tried
it the other year, found it all worked very
smoothly.

http://www.eurodrive.renault.com/
http://www.peugeot-openeurope.com/html/default-en.htm

Voilà.