[OM] [OT] Suggestions for SW France and NE Spain?

Subject: [OM] [OT] Suggestions for SW France and NE Spain?
From: "Michael R. Collins" <michael789@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:11:15 -0500
It seems to be the time of year for us Northern Hemispherians to make
summer travel and OM plans. I'm no exception, and am just starting my
research.

I'll be in the southwest of France, the Pays Basque, for a week in
mid-September, and am hoping take a week or so both before and after
that in southern France or across the border in Spain. I think I'll
probably hire a car - actually do the purchase/resale thing that
Peugeot and Renault offer - so will be able to move about a bit.

Any particular suggestions for what's especially OM-friendly in that
area, at that time?

Michael
--
Michael R. Collins  ...  Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx