[OM] Re: I've Waited Long Enough (Long post, only for the brave)

Subject: [OM] Re: I've Waited Long Enough (Long post, only for the brave)
From: Steve and Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:32:10 -0600
>>1. I find myself wanting to take more and more photos at night, or in
>>low light conditions.  The meter in my camera does not do well when it
>
> Answser A: Get a Kodak pocket photoguide
> OR
> Answer B: Buy a used Gossen Super Pilot or Luna-Pro
> OR
> Answer C: Bracket a lot, which you'll need to do anyway.

Or, Answer D: Get an OM-2, OM-2N, OM-2S, etc., and let it do the
metering while it is taking the picture in auto mode. You'll need to
braket some with this option too.

>>2.  Along with the above problem is the weight of a tripod required for
>>steadying the camera in low light situations.

You might try to find a small, rigid table size tripod, and use
available props (benches, mailboxes, etc.) to gain height.

And along with everyone else, welcome back to the list.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa