[OM] Re: (OT++) moped of the skies, was Shooting for hire

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT++) moped of the skies, was Shooting for hire
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:16:25 +0000
You wouldn't catch me in (on?) one of those Andrew!  No I am referring
in derogatory language to a Grob 118E, or "putt-putt".  Its maximum
speed level is around 125 knots.  Nothing I have flown since 1985 would
take off at that speed (most fast jets need around 165 knots to get the
nosewheel off the ground).

I am being unnecessarily disdainful I know; I do enjoy it ;-)

Chris