[OM] Re: Shooting for hire

Subject: [OM] Re: Shooting for hire
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:07:12 -0800 (PST)
I've done a little of that, Walt.  And, you're right, a large scotch and a fire
are appropriatiate afterward.

Gary Edwards

Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It's getting colder here; never made it out of the 30s today. And there was a
strong wind, 15-20 mph, all damn day long. And then it started sleeting an hour
or so before dark. I spent most of the day out in these miserable conditions
doing forensic photography. The subject was gross and you don't want to know
about it, and you sure won't want to see any of the pix. But, hey, it pays
good, which allows me to buy more stuff I really don't need. Besides, I'm used
to it; stuff that would gag a maggot doesn't bother me after all these years.

Now I've got a large scotch in one hand and a poker to stir the fire with in
the other. The weather guessers are predicting an ice storm here tonight. Let
'er come! I'm in and done. If the power goes off, I've got firewood, propane
(and accessories), a generator, four cats, and a warm wife. There's no rush on
the film. The subject ain't going anywhere.

Oh, and FYI, nearly every shot was with a 50/2 macro.

Walt