[OM] Re: problem with file naming on my Oly E-10

Subject: [OM] Re: problem with file naming on my Oly E-10
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:42:03 -0800
You are probably right, that some sort of renaming process especially
during the download process may be required at this point. Most people
who give advice professionally tell you to do this anyway with your own
naming system(usually involving a date) to avoid duplicates. You will
have to be especially careful not to overwrite an earlier picture with
the same name. If you do not have a program that will do that, you
could rename your earlier pictures by just adding a letter in the batch
rename process in Photoshop.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA