[OM] Re: C41 black and white

Subject: [OM] Re: C41 black and white
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:52:57 +1100
As far as I know, the only chromogenic BW film which doesn't have the
orange mask is Ilford XP2 (Super or otherwise). If you want to print
your own, that's the one. The base mask is to help mini-labs print BW
on colour paper and really knocks down the contrast. With TC400N I
found that the only acceptable range on Ilford Multigrade was 4-4.5 - a
very compressed adjustment.
AndrewF