[OM] Re: A digital mystery cleared up . . . but I had always done it tha

Subject: [OM] Re: A digital mystery cleared up . . . but I had always done it that way!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:09:20 -0800
Hmmm ... after not having any luck getting the free Lexar reader to work
with my new SanDisk CF, I thought they had just blocked other brands.
Apparently they out-did themselves ...

I got a $10+ Oly card reader from yabe for my desktop, and what's basically
a $10 piece of plastic to live in my laptop. Both work well (but the Oly
reader doesn't complain about stopping the card before ejecting)..

-jeff