[OM] Re: Aurora Australis (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Aurora Australis (OT)
From: "Terry and Tracey" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:33:43 +1100
Remember that an aurora is a magnetic and solar wind phenomenon, so you only
need to go to the magnetic poles. And the bigger the aurora, the bigger the
auroral circle - you can't see really big auroras in Antarctica as the
auroral circle is below the horizon (on Australian bases anyway).

I've got to get my finger out and scan some more aurora slides for the web.

Foxy