[OM] Re: [OT] cable release

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] cable release
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:31:02 -0800 (PST)
--- Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cable releases aren't a major expense.  I've lost more than I now
> have.  Get one; try it; if you don't like it, throw it away (or lose
> it) and get another one.

Thanks for the no frills, straight from the gut, common sense approach
to cable release purchasing. :)  I'd expect no less from you. If you
like your steel mesh model because it reminds you of the spark plug
wires on your hotrod, you'd probably love my current shutter release
patched and held together with duct tape. :)

Richard

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com