[OM] Re: Motor drive 2 battery replacement?

Subject: [OM] Re: Motor drive 2 battery replacement?
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:30:21 +0100
When do the ligth check it is ok .
But after the first full charge of the M15v i have done, about 5 hours.
It seems that the capacity of the nicad batts are to low.
After shooting  three rolls the  MD2 speed is slowered.
When i shot in one time a whole 24 frames roll in sequence the speed of
the MD2 is slowered since the 12th frame to the 24th.
Does it caused by a dammaged nicad battery  in the M15v which cause a
voltage fall down?
thank's Loïc