[OM] Re: Got to handle an E-300!

Subject: [OM] Re: Got to handle an E-300!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:21:29 -0800
It's the lens, the format and the mirror size. It could be as bright as
the OM display, but it would be very, very tiny. So each manufacturer
makes their compromise in deciding the line between a large, spread out
and dim display or a tiny, concentrated bright one. There is the same
amount of light in either one if the format is the same. An F3.5 lens
does not help the situation. While ISO flexibility may allow great
pictures even with a slow lens it does not make for a bright, easy to
use viewfinder.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA