[OM] Re: 35mm f2 or 35mm f2.8 ?

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm f2 or 35mm f2.8 ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:48:55 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2005 7:41:04 PM Central Standard Time,
lilredspy@xxxxxxxxx writes:

which  one is sharper wide open in your opinion?

Hmm, I'm sure you have or will get various opinions, none of which will
speak to your specific or a specific lens.  With your eye, based on what  you
have
posted on your website, you will produce some lovely images  irrespective of
which one you end up owning.  The f2.8 can be had for  bargain prices
currently.  I might buy that one if I were wanting to cover  that focal length.
 Yes,
both are currently part of my kit and I would use  either.  Bill Barber