[OM] Off list Re: OT Mileage, Automatic gears

Subject: [OM] Off list Re: OT Mileage, Automatic gears
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:37:51 -0800
Hi Jan,

Totally cool! I enjoyed looking through your web site. My friend and mentor
David Rousseau brews his own biodiesel, collected from restaurants on Cortez
Island, BC, where he lives. The problem is availability right now. Standard
diesel is still smelly, and there's only one place to buy reclaimed
biodiesel (that I know of) here in Seattle, and it's in the north end, and
we're in the south. Very appealing idea though.

You might talk to Robert Bolman in Eugene about your building ideas. You can
probably find him through the Green Pages in the Northwest EcoBuilding
Guild. <http://ecobuilding.org/> He's done a lot of work with cob and straw
bale, and may have some experience with gunnite. His work is closer on the
scale to true sustainability than mine is. (We all have our ecological
niches.)

Keep up the good work!

Rob