[OM] Re: scanning slides and negative

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning slides and negative
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:55:28 -0500 (EST)

I don't fully understand the issue, but am going through the same scanning
chore at the moment an as equally frustrated.
Here is an alternative method for scanning negatives if you like to experiment
with PS.  You scan it as a slide and then play with it.
I have not tried it, but would like whenever I have the time, just out of
curiousity.
If the link below does not work, just search in google for the following:
Scanning Colour Negatives for Maximum Quality By Ian Lyons
and you will somehow end up with a .PDF file.  It should be also on
computer-darkroom.com where I found it first.  Here is the link:
homepage.mac.com/ilyons/pdf/tutorial6.pdf
Ciao
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com