[OM] Re: "Stopped Down" Preview Metering?

Subject: [OM] Re: "Stopped Down" Preview Metering?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:05:41 -0400
I've never heard this recommended before either on the list or otherwise,
but I have the 7mm manual tube, and have used it mostly to help myself
understand stop-down metering. Being rather thick-headed, I found it the
easiest way, as I can actually see how it works.
Wayne (who doesn't own a pinhole cap though)