[OM] Re: EPSON 2200 PHTO STYLUS PRINTER

Subject: [OM] Re: EPSON 2200 PHTO STYLUS PRINTER
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:57:36 -0800
The improvement is that the 2200 uses Epson's second generation pigment
inks which provide archival life in combination with their papers. Also
the color gamut is greatly improved over the 2000P which it superceded.
The only other company making long life time claims without fading is
HP which recently got into the long life game with their new pigmented
inks. The dye based inks, while brighter, just don't last.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA