[OM] Re: Flashguns for E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Flashguns for E-1
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:37:38 -0800
The wide adaptor stashed in the head of the FL-50 seems to dump a lot of
light out of its sides. When I've bounced light off the ceiling, with the
adapter used, I often get hot spots on reflective surfaces from light coming
directly from the flash. I'm going to try painting the bottom edge of the
adapter black.

I wonder if the FL-36 will do the same thing ...

-jeff