[OM] Re: [OT] - failure to unsubscribe - please help?

From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:08:04 -0500
Perhaps that someone can also help me.  I unsubscribed to the list under an
older email address (which is still active but may be disabled at any time),
and subscribed under my current email.  However, I'm still receiving list
email to the old email address.  If I try to unsubscribe again under that
email address, it tells me I'm not subscribed!  I'm getting two copies of
each message, I just gave up and redirect the other one straight to the
Deleted Items folder.

Jim Caldwell
Stock Photography
www.specialty-media.com