[OM] Re: Olympus 35 RD

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35 RD
From: "dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 22:10:53 +0000
Great camera if the shutter is not oiled (very common problem on the RD for
some reason, but not it rarer brother DC). I have owned both and kept the RD
over both the DC. In fact I decided to keep it over the SP too. The only thing
I haven't figured out is a decent pouch case for it, all ones my local store
had were for digitals that don't have lenses sticking out. Currently mine lives
in a Lowepro lens tube 1. If anyone has a specific tip let me know. JH did the
CLA on mine by the way.

Dan S.