[OM] Re: DWTB 24mm shift

Subject: [OM] Re: DWTB 24mm shift
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:22:38 -0800
Keep your eyes open and be ready to pounce ... I picked up my 24/shift a
couple years ago for I believe about $650. There were three of them offered
for sale within a short time of each other. The one I got was advertised as
a 24mm PC lens and didn't attract any attention. There were several emails
posted on the list about another one that was for sale at the same time. I
think that was the only time I've seen more than one for sale at the same
time. It was also one of the few times I've been quiet when there's been a
comment about a shift lens.   ;^)

The 24 shift is hardly inconspicous but you'll love it when you get it. A
gentleman in San Francisco saw mine and was certain it was a fish eye lens.
I don't think he believed me when I told him it wasn't. He did seem to
believe I was trying to do something shifty ... but wasn't sure what ...

I'll try to ignore the part where you said not to help you get a 24mm shift!

Best wishes,
-jeff