[OM] Re: [OT] E*son 2200

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] E*son 2200
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:11:07 -0500
The printer and the scanner don't really have any connection.  If you get a
good scan, no matter what the scanner, the Epson 2200 will pump out fabulous
prints.  I love mine, it is superb.  I've had problems getting properly tinted
B&W's, but that's because I don't have the Gray Balancer, which isn't easy to
find in the US.  BTW, you must have a calibrated and color managed computer to
use the Epson 2200 to it's maximum effectiveness, IMO.

Skip