[OM] Re: OM-2s Shutter Speed Dial

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2s Shutter Speed Dial
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:22:58 -0500
Thanks for the suggestions, Simon and Robert.  I thought the problem may
have been that I rarely use the dial on my OM-2s. So I worked it back and
forth about 10 times and I almost totally locked up.  Frustrated, I read
Simon's reply, put some WD-40 on a swab and it works perfectly now.  I am
happy now so anyone thinking of replying about the pitfalls of WD-40 please
refrain :)

Dean