[OM] List-mum stuff: Listees on vacation

Subject: [OM] List-mum stuff: Listees on vacation
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:02:47 +0100
Gentlefolks,

Best wishes for a happy new year.

I have had about 10 listees, who've gone on so far away on vacation
that they didn't even read list-emails. The consequence has been a few
overfilled mailboxes, which started to bounce -- and I've therefore
told listar to set our absent friends on "vacation".

Now, since also my personal mails to the listees in question bounced, I
cannot inform them directly. However I hope that they'll notice their
lack of OM-mails, consult the archives and come across this message ;)
When they do, they should send a mail to olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx
with the text "unset vacation" in the body.

That's all. Now, back to the regular scheduled discussion....

--The List Mum