[OM] Re: Home made bouce diffuser for T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: Home made bouce diffuser for T-32
From: fischerchristian@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:59:41 +0100
Don't recall who (re)start this thread but here is mine.
It is very soft and also funny.

The ingredients are :
- a 45° bended plate (metal for me)
- double face sticking tape to stick velcro stripes
- 0.2mX0.2m not full splitted cartoon with white tissue sewed on it
- and T32 head up

I have not any digicam to send you a picture of my home made bounce
diffuser but I plan to take one soon with my "analog-cam".

I have yet a website to publish but light is really soft.
If you are patient enough I will send a picture on request.

Happy new year everybody !

Christian