[OM] Re: On Photography- Give me a break!

Subject: [OM] Re: On Photography- Give me a break!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:33:11 EST
In a message dated 1/1/2005 10:23:18 AM Central Standard Time,
bsb27242@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"...the  white race is the cancer of human history". Any doubt about?

P.S.:  I am white.

Down spot, down.  Come on folks, let's play well together.  Has  this thread
become a little thread bare or what?  How about if we a  farewell to it, just
as we did 2004.

OM content:  I've met some of the nicest people thru the OM list,  learned a
bunch, seen alot of great photography, fed my habit and had a great  time.

Bill Barber